NCAA Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football Forum

Best Forum for College Football

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Miami Sucks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ALL 2 FRESH
Freshmeat
ALL 2 FRESH

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Scoreboard
BCS points:
Total Yardage:
Why  Miami Sucks Left_bar_bleue100/100Why  Miami Sucks Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Why  Miami Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Why Miami Sucks   Why  Miami Sucks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:51 pm

Does anyone know why miami sucks? really! i mean every year we got a top recruiting class but then we come out and play like this.. atleast last year we wasnt gettin blown out, but this year everyone killing us. last year we had a good defense, this year that sucks toWhy the hell did we go and get a defensive coach for the head coaching job when our problem was the offense man how long before they fire this dude. he sicks i'm getting suck of getting blown out, and this year we wont even make a bowl game WTF!
Back to top Go down
MagicForce
Freshmeat

Number of posts : 3
Favorite College Football Team : Oklahoma
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Why  Miami Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Miami Sucks   Why  Miami Sucks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:21 pm

Well they also have no Quarterback to..just to throw that in there. Did you hear D. Trumph? He said that Dona hired the wrong coach for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Xenon54
Freshmeat
Xenon54

Number of posts : 5
Favorite College Football Team : Oklahoma
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Why  Miami Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Miami Sucks   Why  Miami Sucks Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:04 am

My sooners gave them quite a beating this year. (50 to 13) but you guys arent the powerhouse it use to be. I agree i say they made a bad coaching move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why  Miami Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Miami Sucks   Why  Miami Sucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Miami Sucks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCAA Football Forum :: Conference Talk :: ACC (Atlantic Coast Conference)-
Jump to: